Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tap.. Tap.. Is this thing on?


Good evening.  This is the voice of Enigma.
In the next hour we will take you with us into another world, into the world of music, spirit and meditation.
Turn off the lights, take a deep breath and relax.
Start to move slowly, very slowly.  Let the rhythm be your guiding light.


Now that you are relaxed by the music of Enigma and obviously ready to hear what I have to say or to show you.

Why have I wasted this space on the internet?
  • To post my artwork, cartoons, photographs, etc. for all of the people of the internet to enjoy
  • Rant and rave about life, people, things
  • To share my thoughts and ideas
And the real reason, to find out just what this "Blog" phenomenon is all about.
(My friends all do it and say that it's fun and it'll make you feel good, and because I cave to peer pressure, I decided to go for it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment