Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog Slacker!!!!

I have been a huge blog slacker!  I'm sorry...



We've moved out of our house and into another one fairly close to the last one.  This one is way better for the kids, it's back in a neighborhood so they can ride bikes, skateboard, and play outside without the fear of getting hit by a car.

Once I get my office unpacked, I'm going to start to get to work and post it here for all to see.  I've been a blog slacker for a while now, sorry I'll try my hardest to keep this thing up to date, the last thing I think about is running to the web, I need to get better at that.

I'm working on some cells for an animation that I'm going to be starting very soon.  My kids and I are going to work on an animation project together. Each of my kids have their own unique style, so it's going to be interesting to see the character designs and in what direction each of them take their characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment